Angry Birds Rio
Play this Angry Birds game set in Rio
- Category Arcade
- Program license Free
- Version 2.6.13
- Size 47 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.rovio.angrybirdsrio
Rovio Entertainment Corporation
Rovio Entertainment Corporation Keilaranta 7, FI-02150 ESPOO FINLAND
Angry Birds Rio is yet another popular gaming app produced by the makers of Angry Birds. Picking up on the story line of the popular Angry Birds app, the Angry Birds are captured, caged, and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro. Here they escape their cage and are forced to save their friends Blu and Jewel (characters from the recent Angry Birds motion picture) by navigating 320 levels of destruction with 72 bonus levels and 12 short episodes.
If you thought attacking pigs in the original Angry Birds was fun then you will love dive bombing monkeys in the rainforest in Angry Birds Rio. Work through the various levels to save your friends and unlock all-new abilities and power-ups along the way. Angry Birds Rio includes several new methods of wreaking destruction on your precariously-perched enemies, including "call the flock," "power potion," and "the mighty eagle." "Call the flock" summons an entire flock of macaw backups to wipe the map, "power potion" can turn any Angry Bird into an angry giant, and "the mighty eagle" is a re-usable power up who dive bombs the maps and smashes all monkeys on the map.
Unlock bonus levels and accomplishments and face off against several powerful bosses as you progress through the jungles of Rio de Janeiro, destroying monkeys along the way. Hunt for treasure in several treasure hunt levels and save screen shots of your battles to save on social media.
- All-new levels, enemies, plot line, and power-ups.
- 320 levels of fun with 72 bonus levels and 12 short episodes.
- Features several edge-of-your-seat boss fights.
- The app is so addictive you may never see daylight again!
- Users report that their progress is lost every time they change phones, despite logging into their accounts.
- Users report that the newest versions are saturated with advertisements that have made the app less enjoyable to play.
We popped some pesky bugs! Slinging should be even smoother, now!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.